Thursday, January 27, 2011

Race Car Ya Ya's

While I was attending Eagle High School I got together with my art teacher and started up our high school drag team to compete against the other schools in the area. Sadly we were the last school in our district to get into drag racing, and we started out with 5 members and increased it to 9 by the time I graduated high school. All the other teams had 20+ members. I was the president of the club until I graduated and I must say our team did pretty good for only having so few members. Our first year we finished 4th place, and 3rd place our second year. The year after I graduated we had 12 members and won 1st.






Here I am putting my headlight back in so I could get more 'airflow' into my filter. Don't waste your time, it doesn't really do anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment