Saturday, January 29, 2011

Exhaust 101

Even after realizing my exhaust leak in 2007, I didn't get around to fixing it until mid-2009, when I was living in Twin Falls and had lots of friends who wanted to help me work on my car. I bought some thrushes for Angel and they lasted me for about 3, maybe 4, months until i completely re-did my entire exhaust system, but there was a much needed reason for that...
 
Also while I was in Twin Falls I started to notice that my headlights were getting very, very yellow so I decided to drop some money on them as well, and let me tell you, that was possibly the best exterior investment I ever put into Angel. I never realized just what a new set of clear lights could do to brighten up the exterior of a car.
If this doesn't prove my point that a Fox needs new headlights I don't know what will.
Muuuuuuuch better

No comments:

Post a Comment