Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spoiler Alert!

It took me forever to find this spoiler! I may have paid a lot more for it that it was worth, because it has some damage done to it, but in the end it was worth it. As far as I know there is only one other copy of this spoiler on a fox-body, and even then it may not be existent anymore.
I had to get a trunk from a Mustang Coupe because mine had 22 holes in it, and was slightly warped. As you can see here, there was quite a bit of prep work to be done.
My spoiler had no possible way to mount it, so I had to create a way. See here at my other blog steps to mount something that came without any mounts at all: NSP Motorsports - How To Mount A Spoiler

The spoiler had some damage as I mentioned earlier. I can't find pictures of the repair I did, but when I do I will post them later. For now here are the pictures of Paint:



No comments:

Post a Comment